This week’s app of the week allows you to take your profits to the mobile level. You may have seen this app in use by other businesses before. Maybe your business has offsite events, or maybe you have a small business that would like an easy and efficient way of running your business and measuring profits in-house. The Square Register app can help you accomplish this.
The Square Register app allows you to accept credit cards and run your business anywhere you need on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or android. It allows you to run and grow your business by accepting cards, cash and Square Wallet payments.
Other features include:
- Your customers can have receipts sent to them through text or email.
- Add items to a sale by tapping or searching for them.
- You can customize items with photos, names and prices.
- Access of real-time sales data in the app.
- Easy tipping by percentage or amount.
The app is free and comes with a free credit card reader after you sign up and request one. It’s important to note the business does pay 2.75% per swipe of all major credit cards with no merchant accounts or hidden fees, and funds from swiped payments are deposited into the business bank account in 1-2 business days.
Does your business use Square Register? Do you think it’s beneficial? Comment with your thoughts!