HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Here’s a few interesting quotes and facts about social media to brighten up your holidays and give you a little cheer (or chuckle)!
1. “On Twitter we get excited if someone follows us. In real life we get really scared and run away.” ~Unknown via @mozusa
2. The Constantly Connected Consumer – 75% of people admit to taking the phone to the toilet with them! (have fun sanitizing) ~Michael Castillo, CBS News
3. Quitting Facebook is the new, adult version of running away from home. We all know you’re doing it for attention and we all know you’ll be back. – Unknown
4. Replying to someone on Twitter is like emailing someone and cc’ing everyone with a computer. – Whitney Cummings
5. Every day 125 years of Angry Birds is played. ~Google
6. 4.2 billion people use a toothbrush. 4.8 billion use a mobile device. ~Brian Russell
7. “Twitter provides us with a wonderful platform to discuss/confront societal problems. We trend Justin Bieber instead.” ― Lauren Leto
8. The most watched non-commercial video is “Charlie Bit My Finger Again,” with more than 458 million views.
We hope that this has helped to brighten your holidays. We’d love to hear any other funny, entertaining or jaw-dropping quotes/stats that you have heard.