This week’s SMI App of the Week isn’t your typical app that is featured, but with Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, it could come in handy. Red Stamp is an app that allows you to send cards to your friends, family, significant others via mail, email, Twitter, Facebook, text or Instagram.
Red Stamp allows you to pick a template from any of their large selections in a given category, then customize it and send it off. It’s simple, quick and fun. Need a card for Valentine’s Day this Friday? This could be a simple way to get it done.
Features of the app include:
- A card for almost any occasion from birthdays and thank you’s, to special holidays and anniversaries.
- Completely personalized. Add your own pictures and text to the card to make it more personal.
- Mobile and website versions available.
- Easy integration with your contacts for easy sharing.
- Printing options for envelopes, cards and postage.
- When mailing, send the card(s) to yourself or your recipient(s).
The app is free and if you are sending the card virtually, it is free. Selecting the mailing of a printed card option will cost you anywhere from $0.49 to $1.99 per card with postage included.
A fun app to have if you have a special occasion, want to recognize someone, or just want to have some fun with it.